Did you know you can give $50 to help get Rob elected and get a full refund from the state?

If you are a Minnesota voter, you may apply for a refund of all or a portion of contributions made to our campaign between January 1 and December 31, 2020 via the Political Contribution Refund Program (PCR).

To obtain a refund, complete the following steps:

  • Donate to our campaign online or mail a check to Rob Farnsworth for State Representative, 1429 Merryview Lane, Hibbing MN 55746
  • Fill out 2020 Form PCR
  • Attach your original contribution receipt from the Committee to Elect Robert Farnsworth to the 2020 Form PCR
  • Mail the form and donation receipt no later than April 15, 2021 to the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Political Contribution Refund, 600 N Robert Street, St. Paul MN 55146-1800

The maximum refund that contributors may receive is $50 per person or $100 for married couples. You (and your spouse if filing a joint application) may file only one Form PCR for each calendar year you made contributions, even if you contributed to more than one candidate or party. The refund program is not tied to the state income tax form. A taxpayer may file a claim for the PCR immediately after making the contribution.